Second good thing about the nasal culture coming back negative is that Macey will not be made to stay in her hospital room all week at NIH and will be able to move about some. Also everyone coming in or out, plus the OR staff who will do her endoscopy and colonoscopy, plus the Radiology staff who will be doing her ultrasound, will not have to take on the contact precautions. It's alittle overwhelming to have everyone around you gowned up and gloved and being confined to the room all week.
Troubles again today with just being so overly tired and then there was the dizzy spell in the afternoon. Macey has a good way of describing what happens and since she had already eaten lunch I'm not sure what would have made her dizzy. Usually these spells are in the morning and before lunch so I would consider them a blood sugar issue and tell her to go on and eat a snack and a good lunch. But she had done that today and the spell still happened so I'm not sure.