Macey went to xray to get a KUB done to make sure the prep worked.

Then the floor nurse started her IV with just one stick.
The radiology report said she only had some gas but no noticeable stool. This means no NG tube is needed. Once I knew this I headed back to the RMH to get her a couple of Sprites (Nationwide no longer sells sugared drinks).
It never fails when you think you're safe the doctor comes by. Macey told him I was nearby and could be back quickly.
Fifteen minutes later Dr DiLorenzo was in the room with the Fellow and talking about what we wanted out of the trip and how we got there. Macey and I told him most of her strange GI history.
She will have to do an enema at 8 pm tonight and then NPO after midnight. We're still not sure
which case she is tomorrow.